Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009

WELCOME HOME!

[vlc, dec. 09]

it was a very warm welcome, that made me feel very much at home! by a shore that was not a all grey, and first and foremost by my angels undercover!! thanks so much, guys, for keeping me & holding me up!
(damn, i miss y'all...)


MY SHORE!! my 2nd home...

dezembersonnen...

my argentinian angels: santi and pablo... keeping the tradition of our burger night alive!

los alemanes! very happy... very good night at the kraken!

italian & argentinian drinking pals...

pablito y paulita...

just wasting some time!

böses teigdesaster...

santi fighting and almost losing it! (well, his eyes lost their color over that piece o' dough and turned from greenish blue to grey) but: "i'm a very patient man..." yep, that we know for sure!

meanwhile pancho is holding up for peace...

me faltan las palabras...

and pablo is playing all cute in this self-portrait...

1 hour later and with a lil' support from this gal... home-made gnocchi! delicious!

der schöne und der clown... kiss the cooks!

...and kiss 'em good-bye!! it was late, it was wet, it was cold... nevertheless: much love! earworm-ohrwurm: "it's so hard to say good-bye"... 'till we see each other again in berlin!